Frequently Asked QuestionsYour agency may require you to fill out an SF-182 “Authorization, Agreement and Certification of Training” form, but ASMC does not require this form and cannot guide you on your agency requirements to fill out the form. However, if you need a signature to document training, we can provide this! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will return it to you with a signature within 72 hours.
- June 2-4, 2021
- June 2nd
- Mini Courses: 0900-1200
- Service Day: 1200-1500
- Opening Remarks & Exhibit Hall Kickoff: 1530-1645
- eventPower (same platform used for 03 December Virtual Summit)
ASMC's mini-courses will offer DOD Credit of 2.5 hours. You will need to attend the same session in each time block in order to get credit.
When can I select the workshops that I want to attend?
- The Virtual Platform will open on 5/21/21 for any attendees whose registration is paid in full
- Once you are logged into the virtual platform you will be able to select the workshops you would like to attend by adding them to "My Agenda" which will create a personalized schedule for each attendee based on the workshops they selected.
- Since there is not a limit to how many attendees are able to join each session, everyone should be able to attendee the sessions that they want
What technology do I need to attend this event?
- We recommend you take the day off and work from home using a non-government issued device if possible.
- For the best experience, we suggest using a desktop or laptop computer and Google Chrome internet browser. Other browsers supported: Firefox, and Microsoft Edge browsers. If you are using an older browser like Internet Explorer, please upgrade to one of the browsers above for best experience.
- To download Google Chrome internet browser for free: CLICK HERE.
Does the virtual platform require you to download software?
- No, you will not be required to download software prior to the event. You will be provided a link to access the virtual platform 2-3 weeks before PDI starts.
Do I need to have a webcam for the event?
- No, you do not need a webcam to attend the virtual event.
Do you have another question not listed here?
- We are working quickly to communicate all details about the virtual event, please make certain to check your inbox regularly for updates. If you have questions about the event that are not listed here, please email us:
Group Registration: email@example.com
Speaker & Workshop Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASMC has applied for National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) approval of CPEs for virtual PDI 2021; however NASBA has advised us that due to the heavy demand from organizations for NASBA approval of credits for virtual training events and their process to verify rigor involved in tracking whether participants are sufficiently engaged in the training, they have a 12 week backlog of applications from organizations. Thus, CET/CPE credits for virtual PDI 2021 will be “ASMC approved” and will satisfy CDFM, DFMCP, and other non-CPA certification maintenance continuing education requirements, but will not meet requirements for those holding a state CPA license.