ProgramPDI 2021 will include workshops on the multiple competencies and topics. Below is a sampling of workshops we have already confirmed, with more to come!
- COVID-19 Impact and DoD’s Response to a Global Pandemic
- Implementing SFFAS 54: Leases
- The Good, the Bad, and the Inventory: Practical Lessons Learned to Maximize the Good, Minimize the Bad, and Accelerate Your Inventory Audit Results
- Defense Health Program - End to End Digital PPBE Transformation
- Forward Financial Management into the Future!
- It's Not You, It's PowerPoint
- Terrible, Horrible, No Good, and Very Bad Presentations
- 2008 USCG Readiness Planning Team - How Readiness Was Achieved by 2013
- Internal Controls NFRs - Tangible Best Practices for IT Audit Success
- Readiness and Sustainability - Audit Challenges unique to the DoD Working Capital Funds
- What is Holding Back Success?
- Military MWR Revolution: Improving the Customer Experience
- Accelerating Change and Transformation through Knowledge Management Solutions
- COVID-19 Pandemic Relief: Challenges and Opportunities with Funding and Vaccinations Distribution
- ERP and the Kinetic Enterprise
- How SaaS implementations are speeding up the delivery of capabilities to the warfighter? Can it help solve audit issues?
- Marine Corps SABRS-to-DAI Transition – A Journey to the Next Level
- Business Process Reengineering of Resource Management Capabilities
- How Do We Govern the Bots! Call the Bot Squad!
- Working Capital Force Multipliers
- Where's Waldo? How to Work Without Being at Work
- Taking Flight with Defense Travel Modernization
- Antideficiency Act (ADA): Practical Applications
- Reducing Cost Through Artificial Intelligence
- Maximize the Value of Your Resource Management Experience
- Cost Realism; Why Budget Analysts Should Care
- Recent Developments in Fiscal Law
- Business Process Standardization and Audit Applications
- Auditors General - Current Issues
- I’m Not Being Critical – I’m Just Thinking!
- What's Enough? How to Successfully Close Audit Recommendations
- Cost Management in the DoD
- Current Issues in Financial Operations
- Interagency Reimbursable Work Agreements (IRWAs)
- FY21 Audit – The Act of Supporting, Sustaining and Retaining a 9th Clean Audit Opinion
- DoD Budget Formulation and You
- What Every Financial Manager Should Know About DoD Contracts
- You, Inc.!
- And more!
We are finalizing our Plenary Speakers, several workshops, and their speakers, and will update this page regularly. Please check back every week for a preview of all the exciting content we will be offering.
Service Day & Mini-Courses information coming soon.
ASMC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417, www.nasba.org.
ASMC is currently applying for NASBA certification in a virtual environment and will update that approval here.